Early Robotics and Programming
Are you interested in learning how to make robots do what you want them to do? Do you learn best using both hands-on and digital learning experiences? In Early Robotics and Programming, you will use the Elenco EL10T: My First Coding Robot as well as MIT’s Scratch Jr. programming app to investigate and explore the basics of robotics and programming
What You’ll Learn & Create
- The EL10T robot uses physical coding blocks to build programs, which are then put into the helmet on EL10T’s head. You really do put ideas in EL10T’s head!
- You’ll bring EL10T to the digital world using Scratch Jr to create your own animations and stories!
- EL10T and Scratch Jr. are perfect for young learners, by supporting logic, problem solving, sequencing, and critical thinking skills.
- The Scratch Jr. App runs on most tablets and Chromebooks. Review the Scratch Jr. site for specific requirements.
- Scratch Jr. is not available for Windows or Mac computers.
- The Elenco EL10T Robot requires 7AA batteries.
Support From Expert Instructors