Introduction to the Internet of Things
Note: This course is provided by Pointful Education and is based on a rigorous, traditional textbook curriculum model which includes upper level reading assignments, detailed essays, quizzes, and a final exam.
First, we had the internet of computers. Then with the advent of email and social media, along with mobile technology, it became the internet of people. Today’s world is increasingly becoming the internet of things. With advances in battery power, sensors, and computer chips, more and more devices are being connected to the internet. This will allow them to be monitored, controlled, and used more effectively for people and businesses.
What You’ll Learn
- The trends and opportunities surrounding the Internet of Things
- Technologies, hardware, and software that underpin the Internet of Things
- Examine a variety of end-market applications in our homes, businesses and cities
- Career opportunities that the Internet of Things will enable
- PC: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
Support From Expert Instructors