Parent Information Sessions
Live, Online Parent Information Sessions
Meet Jamie, Utah’s Parent Support Specialist!
Jamie will host each session (see upcoming schedule below) and answer any questions you have about how our program can become a part of your family’s educational journey.
Tips to success:
- Please read through the program details on the website, review this sample schedule framework, watch the 5-min video demo, and come with specific questions.
- Post a question in the Drift Chat tool for quick access to our support team.
- After you review the informational video, please see the Zoom chat sessions listed below.
Watch this 5-min video demo to learn more about how the program works:
- Monday, July 6 from 10:00 – 10:45am | New Parents & Prospects
- Tuesday, July 7 from 10:00 – 10:45am | Schedules & Curriculum
- Wednesday, July 8 from 2:00 – 2:45pm | Course Types & Reimbursements
- Thursday, July 9 from 2:00 – 2:45pm | Upper Grades & Early College Credit
- Monday, July 13 from 10:00 – 10:45am | Open Q&A
- Tuesday, July 14 from 10:00 – 10:45am | New Parents & Prospects
- Wednesday, July 15 from 2:00 – 2:45pm | Schedules & Curriculum
- Thursday, July 16 from 2:00 – 2:45pm | Course Types & Reimbursements
Instructions to join the live Zoom Chat: