Parent Information Sessions
Live, Online Parent Information Sessions
Meet Jamie, Utah’s Parent Support Specialist!
Jamie will host each session (see upcoming schedule below) and answer any questions you have about how our program can become a part of your family’s educational journey.
3 tips to success BEFORE attending a live Parent Information Session:
- Read through the program details and watch the 5 short Explainer videos found on the How it Works page.
- Review this sample schedule framework and start thinking about what your ideal educational plan would look like.
- Make a list of questions you have and join a session! See schedule listed below.
- Tuesday, April 13 at 8:00pm | New Parent Orientation
- Wednesday, April 14 at 10:00am | High School and Early College Credit with Becky Hill
- Thursday, April 15 at 2:00pm | Open Q&A
- Wednesday, April 21 at 10:00am | State Testing with Jen Elgan
- Thursday, April 22 at 2:00pm | New Parent Orientation
- Tuesday, April 27 at 8:00pm | Reimbursements
- Wednesday, April 28 at 10:00am | New Parent Orientation
- Thursday, April 29 at 2:00pm | Open Q&A
- Each session is 45 mins long. We will try to get through as many questions as possible during that time.
Instructions to join the live Zoom Chat: