Parent Information Sessions
Live, Online Parent Information Sessions
Meet Jamie, Utah’s Parent Support Specialist!
Jamie will host each session (see upcoming schedule below) and answer any questions you have about how our program can become a part of your family’s educational journey.
3 tips to success BEFORE attending a live Parent Information Session:
- Read through the program details and watch the 5 short Explainer videos found on the How it Works page.
- Review this sample schedule framework and start thinking about what your ideal educational plan would look like.
- Make a list of questions you have and join a session! See schedule listed below.
- Wednesday, March 3 at 10:00am | New and Prospective Parents
- Thursday, March 4 at 2:00pm | Reimbursements
- Tuesday, March 9 at 8:00pm | Success in Education: Road to Success Program
- Wednesday, March 10 at 10:00am | High School/Early College Credit with Becky Hill
- Thursday, March 11 at 2:00pm | Success in Education: Road to Success Program
- Wednesday, March 17 at 10:00am | Reimbursements
- Thursday, March 18 at 2:00pm | New and Prospective Parents
- Tuesday, March 23 at 8:00pm | Open Q&A
- Wednesday, March 24 at 10:00am | Open Q&A
- Thursday, March 25 at 2:00pm | Schedules, Weekly Learning Logs, and Homeroom Resources
- Wednesday, March 31 at 10:00am | Open Q&A
- Each session is 45 mins long. We will try to get through as many questions as possible during that time.
Instructions to join the live Zoom Chat: