Parent Information Sessions
Live, Online Parent Information Sessions
Meet Jamie, Utah’s Parent Support Specialist!
Jamie will host each session (see upcoming schedule below) and answer any questions you have about how our program can become a part of your family’s educational journey.
3 tips to success BEFORE attending a live Parent Information Session:
- Read through the program details and watch the 5 short Explainer videos found on the How it Works page.
- Review this sample schedule framework and start thinking about what your ideal educational plan would look like.
- Make a list of questions you have and join a session! See schedule listed below.
- Wednesday, September 16 at 2:00pm | New Parents & Homeroom
- Thursday, September 17 at 10:00am | Reimbursement/Direct Order Overview
- Tuesday, September 22 at 8:00pm | Open Q&A
- Wednesday, September 23 at 2:00pm | Target Group: Southern Utah
- Thursday, September 24 at 10:00am | New Parents & Homeroom
- Wednesday, September 30 at 2:00pm | Reimbursement/Direct Order Overview
- Thursday, October 1 at 10:00am | Target Group: Northern Utah
- Each session is 45 mins long. We will try to get through as many questions as possible during that time.
Instructions to join the live Zoom Chat: