Parent Information Sessions
Live, Online Parent Information Sessions
Meet Jamie, Utah’s Parent Support Specialist!
Jamie will host each session (see upcoming schedule below) and answer any questions you have about how our program can become a part of your family’s educational journey.
3 tips to success BEFORE attending a live Parent Information Session:
- Read through the program details and watch the 5 short Explainer videos found on the How it Works page.
- Review this sample schedule framework and start thinking about what your ideal educational plan would look like.
- Make a list of questions you have and join a session! See schedule listed below.
- Wednesday, May 5 at 10:00am | Homeroom Resources- Study Island & Exact Path w/ Edmentum
- Thursday, May 6 at 2:00pm | Program Overview
- Tuesday, May 11 at 8:00pm | Open Q&A
- Wednesday, May 12 at 10:00am | High School & Early College Credit w/ Becky Hill
- Thursday, May 13 at 2:00pm | Bottega Presentation w/ Tanner Bowman
- Wednesday, May 19 at 10:00am | Program Overview
- Thursday, May 20 at 2:00pm | Reimbursement/Direct Order Overview
- Tuesday, May 25 at 8:00pm | High School & Early College Credit w/ Becky Hill
- Wednesday, May 26 at 10:00am | Schedules & Curriculum
- Thursday, May 27 at 2:00pm | Program Overview
- Each session is 45 mins long. We will try to get through as many questions as possible during that time.
Instructions to join the live Zoom Chat: